How to Download Webroot using Webroot.com/safe?
Webroot.com/safe – Just Get Started with Webroot SecureAnywhere by just entering the Webroot Keycode at www.webroot.com/safe and Download Webroot.
Cybercrime is an ugly reality in today’s digital era. Cyber security companies worldwide strive to keep your digital space safe and secure. One of the well known names in the digital security scene is webroot.com/safe. It’s an ultimate multi device cybersecurity solution for all your safety concerns without compromising your connectivity needs.
Webroot.com/safe is an advanced level cyber security software designed to predict and protect against cyber attacks in real time. It is one of the most trusted cyber threat intelligence provider. It is used worldwide by individuals and businesses.
What does Webroot.com/safe do for you?
Webroot.com/safe is much more than simple antivirus software. It is a dedicated all-rounder capable of combating even the most complex of cybersecurity challenges. It constantly keeps reinventing itself to meet the ever-evolving cyber threats. Therefore, it’s a necessity that is quite obvious. Listed below are just a few of it’s uses for you.
Identity theft protection
Today’s world cannot be imagined without the internet. But connectivity can cost you heavily at times. You are always at the risk of Identity theft. This is on account of malware, spyware, and other specialized tools. Webroot.com/safe is the ultimate security software that protects your personal data like usernames, account numbers, passwords, financial details, and other personal information against online threats.
Secure browsing with real-time anti-phishing
Cybersecurity experts consider phishing as the most dominant cause behind most of the security breaches. Specifically, fake websites, emails, and other communications can be extremely dangerous for the security of your data. With Webroot.com/safe, you are protected against all such concerns.
Award-winning Customer Service
After purchasing Webroot.com/safe, you can stay at peace. Our excellent customer service offers industry-leading support and assistance. We are available round the clock for any issue with the software.
Lightning fast scans
Webroot.com/safe is appreciated by experts for its lightning-fast scans and unmatched performance. It takes barely 20 seconds to scan without compromising its protective shield. Moreover, it’s frequent updates are cloud-based. Consequently, it keeps your software updated without affecting your system’s functioning.
Lately, cybercriminals are extensively using your system’s webcam and spyware software. This is to take pictures without your consent. Again, these are often used for blackmail or extortion. As such, Webroot.com/safe is committed to restricting unauthorized access to your system’s webcam.
Webroot.com/safe boosts of its a money-back guarantee which is a sure sign of its competence in dealing with cyber threats. It gives you a 70-day money-back guarantee without asking any question.
Types of Webroot.com/safe
Webroot.com/safe is comprehensive security software. It is specially designed to cater to the requirements of different users and platforms. For example, it is compatible with Windows and Mac-based computers/ laptops. Moreover, it works wonderfully for all your smartphones.
Webroot.com/safe allows you to choose from several types of licenses. These are based on your requirements ranging from a single system up to a maximum of five PCs, Macs, Laptops, or Smartphones. In case if your license is meant for single-point use, you cannot install it on an additional system. Otherwise, you have the liberty to secure multiple devices even if they are not located in the same household.
Henceforth, it is available in multiple versions to suit multiple needs.
- Antivirus: It provides protection against viruses, spyware, and phishing including firewall and features for safe web searching. This variant is compatible with Windows and Mac for 1 or 3 devices.
- Internet Security Plus: This version composes all the features of the basic Antivirus. Additionally, it features password management and protection for mobile devices. It is available with licenses for 3 or 5 devices.
- Complete: This edition boosts of a system cleaner to remove traces of Internet activity along with a feature for backing up and synchronizing your data. All this bundled with all the benefits of Internet Security Plus. It’s license is available for 5 systems including Windows, Mac and Mobile devices.
- Endpoint: This edition is meant for businesses to safeguard their network endpoints. It provides all the features of Antivirus along with the System Cleaner.
Despite the fact that Webroot.com/safe is compatible with most of the available platforms. It is wise to consider specified system requirements before we move on to the Setup procedure.
Requirements for Windows
- Windows 10
- Windows 8 and 8.1
- Should have Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/AMD Duron family, or other compatible processor
- Minimum of 128 MB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space of at least 15 MB
Internet access with one of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 9.0 and higher
- Mozilla Firefox – current and most recent versions
- Google Chrome – current and most recent versions
Requirements for Mac
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- For OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- Minimum of 128 MB RAM
- Free Hard Disk Space of at least 15 MB
Internet access with one of the following browsers:
- Apple Safari 7.0 or higher.
- Mozilla Firefox; current and most recent versions.
- Google Chrome; current and most recent versions
Requirements for Mobile
- Android operating system version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
- Apple devices with iOS version 4.2 or later, compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad mobile digital devices
Webroot Setup using webroot.com/safe
Webroot.com/safe offers a wide range of products to keep your digital life fully secure from cybercriminals, identity theft, and data thefts, etc. You have the freedom to purchase it online as well as offline. Henceforth, you can install the software with or without the CD.
Before proceeding for the actual procedure, you must consider certain things.
- High Speed Internet Connectivity: You must have a secure high speed connection for download and activation process. Additionally, make sure that the connection is uninterrupted i.e. you need it throughout the entire process. An uninterrupted network while setup is crucial for the software to ensure its optimum performance.
- Product Activation Key: Apart from the internet, all you need is your unique keycode. A single keycode is sufficient to secure all your devices as long as your license is active.
Now simply look for your keycode and save it for easy access. Keycode is a string of 20 alphanumeric characters which can be easily identified. You can find it in an email received from Webroot in case of online purchase.
However if you have purchased your product from a store, you can find the keycode printed on the retail card or CD inserted in the package.
Now that you have the keycode handy, follow some simple steps to get the software installed and working. Although, setup for webroot.com/safe is a quick and convenient procedure. It includes three simple steps: Download, Installation and Activation. In spite of this, some users may be bothered on account of confusing technical details and specifications.
For this reason, you can follow these simple steps mentioned below to setup Webroot.com/safe fast and hasslefree.
Webroot Download using www.webroot.com/safe
Downloading Webroot.com/safe is the first step for the setup process. All it requires is a secure and fast connection.
- Go to Webroot: You can download the software directly from Webroot.com/safe. In order to do this, open your internet browser. Thereafter, type in my.webrootanywhere.com in it’s address bar. Now, hit the Enter key on your keyboard. As such, Webroot.com/safe will open for you.
In case of mobile devices, you can have the download from Google Play Store or iTunes depending on the OS in use.
- Create Account: You should have a Webroot.com/safe account in order to download the setup file. Moreover, you need the account to manage your product subscription.
Therefore, create Webroot.com/safe account before going for the download. For this, select the Create Account option on the Webroot page. Now, fill in all the requested information including your Product Key. Thereafter, click Register Now.
After this, open your mailbox for the email that you have used for creating the account. You must have received a mail from Webroot.com/safe. This mail will have the confirmation link.
Open the mail and click on the confirmation link to confirm your account.
Again, return back to the Webroot.com/safe website to continue the download.
- Sign In: Now using your email id and password, login to your account. This is essential for the download.
- Download: Once you are logged in, you will find link to download the variant of Webroot.com/safe that has been purchased. Click on the Download tab.
- Save the File: Depending upon your browser, you may be prompted to provide dedicated location to save Webroot.com/safe file. Hence, click Save or Save As accordingly. However, take note of the location where it will be saved.
- Wait: Download for Webroot.com/safe will take some time depending upon the speed of your internet connection. Therefore, you must patiently wait for the process to complete.
The next stage requires you to install the downloaded Webroot file on your system. Depending upon your OS, the process may vary slightly. Therefore, you should carefully follow the correct set of instructions.
Installation for Windows and Mac using webroot.com/safe
- First and foremost, close all the programs on your system. This is essential for quick and uninterrupted installation of Webroot.com/safe.
- Locate the downloaded wsainstall.exe file on your system. In case of Mac users, look for the wsamac.dmg file. You may find it in your system’s default download location. This may be the Downloads folder. On the contrary, if you have saved it any alternate location, look for it there.
- Thereafter, double click the file to start the installation for Webroot.com/safe.
- You will get a pop up box. Click Run.
- This opens the Installer wizard. When prompted, enter your 20 digit Product Key.
- While it is true that you should have kept the Product Key handy. Still if you can’t find it, you need not worry. You can click on the tab that says “Help Me Find My Keycode”. This will guide you to locate the keycode.
- You will notice another tab for Installation Options. If you want to explore more or make some changes, click on it. Otherwise, leave it to the default settings.
- Another window with multiple choices will appear.
- Install Location: You can opt for a different location to keep the Webroot.com/safe application on your system.
- Create a desktop shortcut : You have the option to create a shortcut icon to be placed on your desktop. This allows easy access of Webroot.com/safe for future.
- Randomize the installed filename to bypass certain infections: You can change the Webroot.com/safe installation file name to a random name. This prevents malware from detecting and blocking webroot’s installation file.
- Protect the SecureAnywhere files, processes, and memory from modification: Select this checkbox if you want to enable self protection and the CAPTCHA prompts.
- Change Language: Webroot.com/safe is available in multiple languages. You can change it to suit your preference. Accordingly, click the Change Language tab and select your prefered language from the list. Change of language is possible only during the installation, not after.
- Proxy Settings: You can customize proxy settings by clicking the Proxy settings button. However, if you don’t know about them. It is advisable to leave them to the default ones.
- Return back to the Install window by clicking the Back arrow to the left of the title bar.
- At the Installation Wizard, double check if you have entered the correct product key. Click Agree and Install.
- If prompted, enter your email address and click Continue. This will conclude the Installation process for Webroot.com/safe. Though make sure to wait till the Installation is complete.
- Thereafter, Webroot.com/safe will scan your system. If the system is clean, it will notify you. Else it will do the needful to protect your system.
- In order to exit the Installation wizard, click X to close the window.
Installation for Mobile
Installation process for Mobile devices is much simpler and fast.
- First and foremost, close all the programs on your system.
- Locate the downloaded file on your system.
- Thereafter, Open the file to start the installation for Webroot.com/safe.
- Accept the Licence Agreement to begin installation for Webroot.com/safe..
- Tap Activate. When prompted, enter your keycode.
- If you see “fix this now” follow prompts to secure your device.
- Else, wait for the installation and close the program.
Webroot Activate using www.webroot.com/safe
This is an additional step required in case if your system fails to activate Webroot.com/safe automatically during the previous steps. Therefore, if required follow these steps to complete setup of Webroot.com/safe.
For Windows PC:
- Open SecureAnywhere by clicking the icon on your desktop. Now click My Account.
- On My Account window, you should look at the right hand side of the screen.
- You will find Activate a new keycode heading. Beneath it, you have a field to enter your keycode. Hence, provide your keycode correctly and click Activate.
- Open SecureAnywhere by clicking the icon in the menu bar. Thereafter, select Open Webroot SecureAnywhere.
- Click My Account from the main window.
- In the following window, click Activate a New Keycode.
- When prompted, enter the keycode and click Activate.
As your device boots up, Webroot SecureAnywhere will ensure a safe and secure digital experience for you without worrying about online threats such as viruses, malware, spyware, Trojan Horses, hackers etc.